Practicing made easier.
The examination screen appears identical to that of authentic test screen that contains a notepad in itself which enables you to make important notes.
Offered by inventive features that work towards the interest of the target audience and boost your businesses. Here’s how it assists in better learning,
Highlighting text is effective in drawing candidate’s attention to pick out the dominant points and he/she can review them later.
Notepad enables the learners to engage better with the text and retain information.
The question palette located on the main screen allows user to jump to any question at any point of time during the test. It also separately shows the questions that have been answered and the questions haven’t visited or answered yet.
Complete, incomplete and not visited questions are differently highlighted in the palette.
Practicing different kinds of question in a single test will early and easily lead to excellent preparation of the aspirant.
Only one option can be selected at a time. Unlimited options can be added out of which one is chosen as correct.
Question type such as true-false or paragraph summary comes in the form of select type question in IELTS.
Multiple options can be selected as an answer each holding 1 mark.
Filll in the Blank
Fill in the blank is a open answer type option, which can be single or in the form if a paragraph.
Once the learner submits their response, the result page is an advanced representation or detailed reporting of their performance in the test wherein scores reflect test takers’ strength of the preparation, time taken highlights their organizational skills and answer key traces out their accuracy.
It is supported by a thorough and useful explanation consisting of supporting hints, highlighted paragraphs and sentences from where the question has been asked and location of the answers which helps in bringing the learner a step closer to a great band score.
The scores achieved reflects the preparation level of the learner, and accordingly embarks motivation in them to improvise and score better.
Getting a detailed explanation forms a better and in-depth understanding of a concept amongst the learners
The answer key accounts for the accuracy of answers….
To every answer, you can see a locate option attached which lets you know where the answer for that particular question is located. Hence, it becomes easy for the candidate to locate any question.
Features and Benefits of IELTS Software for Institutes
We know that IELTS is the acronym for International English Language Testing System which is conducted to examine the potential of aspirants that they are skilled enough to communicate in four basic modules: listening, reading, writing and speaking of the English language. It’s imperative to know that IDP British Council, IELTS Australia and CambridgeESOL are three organizations who are responsible for managing IELTS so that one could be prepared for what’s essentially examined is British English instead of the American one. Many participants may face troubles in grabbing the language used by British speakers in IELTS as they may have appeared or prepared for TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). So through preparation from a language school or self-study at a maintained level will lead to success in IELTS.
Here, you will get to know what services we offer in the reading module of our IELTS software and that will surely be effective in learning for your exam. Those features are subordinated here:
1. The examination screen appears identical to that of an authentic test screen that contains a notepad in itself which enables you to make important notes. While practicing, you will come to know such things that may not be known to you which can be proven beneficial if noted and kept in mind.
2. Another key feature is you’ll see questions in several ways that are to be decoded. The various types that you will look to in the question are
➢ Multiple Choice Questions
➢ Fill in the blank
➢ One word or Single Choice
3. Time management strategy in an examination is the most important thing you can do to succeed. Here, a timer will always be set on one side of the screen to retain you on time to finish your task of completing all questions in the palette.
4. Color highlighter is also provided which is used to mark attention wherever required. Different colors can be used for highlighting and annotate several texts on the screen. Highlighter helps weeding out relevant points that must be focused.
5. There is a question palette located on the main screen in which you can jump to any question anytime during the test whenever required. It also separately shows which question has been answered by you and the questions you haven’t visited or answered yet.
6. Font Size can be reduced or enlarged as per your vision and requisites. This option is provided for legibility and text impact so that a participant can properly recognize things. Font size option on the screen makes text quite easy and understandable for the reader.
7. Another impressive feature is one can look at the question elaborated in paragraphs at the same time because screen is accordingly visible in two columns whenever needed/required.
8. A review tab is also provided on one side of the screen that permits the person giving test to check and review if all the questions are completed and submitted or not. Complete, incomplete and not visited questions are differently highlighted in the palette.
9. Coming to submission process, after submission of test shows the result page that displays:
➢ Band score of that particular person giving exam
➢ Gained marks out of 40 as the test is of 40 marks in maximum
➢ Total time taken by a participant to complete the test
➢ Total number of questions answered correctly and wrong
➢ Answer key to all questions of the test
➢ Explanation of all the answers one by one
10. For any issue related to answer or explanation to any problem, report section is also prepared for the users so that there should be no doubt left after exploring the whole software and candidate gets mingled and friendly with it.
11. After completion of all tasks, a leader board is displayed on the screen which shows the names and current scores with the ranks of participants. It works as a real-time feedback system.
All of the features listed above make an aspirant perfectly ready to attempt main IELTS examination because all this in one will enhance the person’s skills up to the required point. Let us have a look on the benefits of reading module of IELTS software that we provide and why it must be preferred over others. They are under listed here:
1. Presence of notepad in the test itself enables one to write down essential points and it doesn’t require any kind of training to work with.
2. Practicing every kind of question in a single test will early and easily lead to great preparation of the candidate going to be appeared in the examination.
3. Timer, a specialized clock helps the candidate to complete the test on time and avoid delays. It is significant in configuring the appeared person’s potential throughout.
4. Highlighting text is effective in drawing candidate’s attention to pick out the dominant points and he/she can review them later.
5. Question palette tab assist the person to jump over any question very easily and fast. This enables one to attempt question of their choice any time during the test.
6. Scaling font size larger or smaller as per the requirement is advantageous from the point of vision and focusing on salient key traces.
7. Accessibility of information and question in two columns at the same time makes it more organized, saves space and time for the candidate because relevant sections are grouped together.
8. Review tab on screen aid the candidate with systematic evaluation of the questions attempted by him/her which will enable the person to finish the task and be on time.
9. The final page that is result represents your performance in the test. Marks will let you know your strength of preparation, time taken will let you know how organized are you, answer key will tell your correctness and exactness, explanation to all the answers will increase your understanding of the topics and all this together will considerably prepare you to the actual level of IELTS examination.
10. To every answer, you can see a locate option attached which lets you know where the answer for that particular question is located. Hence, it becomes easy for the candidate to locate any question. Report column will allow you to complain if you are not satisfied with the answer for a particular problem. Through all this, you’ll easily become friendly with the software. It enhances interaction with the audience and communication becomes convenient.
11. Leader board that displays ranking informs the candidate how close he/she is to the goal. Letting them know that the goal is achievable inspires them to keep working on it until the aim is reached. Leader board makes performance visible to others.
Online examinations are increasingly getting implemented in higher education in almost all countries of the world. Features and benefits of software used for conducting examinations online needs to be explored. Learner’s perspectives reveal that these are valid, reliable, secure and flexible. Online examination software is much better option for distance learning which is of great interest for many people now as it authorize hassle-free assessments and is a costeffective solution. Smart proctoring and greater accuracy can be achieved by conduction examination online through software. Most importantly, it is an environment friendly solution.